We live in one of the most prosperous countries in the world. So how is it that so many people in our region are struggling while a small group of billionaires keep getting richer?
The answer is clear: for too long, government has served corporations and the super-rich while leaving working people to fend for themselves. Jason is committed to changing that.
The Fair Economy for Everyone Plan includes:
- Raising the minimum wage to $15 and tying it to inflation.
- Supporting a financial transaction tax to charge a small fee on high-frequency trades.
- A Federal Jobs Guarantee to ensure that everyone has equal access to a good job with a fair wage.
- Workplace protections like paid family and medical leave, fair scheduling and equal pay for women and people of color.
- Supporting our unions and fighting “right to work” and union-busting legislation.
Click here for the Fair Economy for Everyone Fact Sheet.